Wednesday, October 12, 2005

These are a few of my favorite things

Here is a list of some of my favorite things:

Favorite Tea: Good Earth Green Tea or Sleepytime
Favorite coffee place: The coffee beanery
Favorite drink to order at the Beanery: Chai tea
Favorite Orange juice brand: Tropicana-it tastes so fresh
Favorite ice cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Favorite TV show: 24 or The Amazing Race
Favorite sport to play: soccer or volleyball
Favorite sport to watch: Football
Favorite food genre: Italian
Favorite state: Colorado
Favorite season: Fall
Favorite breed of dog: Golden retriever
Favorite book of the Bible: Exodus
Favorite Broadway show (that Ive seen): RENT
Favorite footwear: none but if I must, flip flops (or as I grew up calling them..."thongs")
Favorite pen color: blue
Favorite smell: cookies or rain
Favorite toothpaste: Mentadent
Favorite salsa: Mango salsa with peaches (available only at Costco)
Favorite car: old Broncos or old Mustangs
Favorite peanut butter: Jif
Favorite place in my house: my papasan chair or my bed

These are just a few of my favorite things! Share some of yours with me in the comments section!




2 comments:

Kristine dB said...

A good book on a rainy day; Christmastime; buttery popcorn with some sort of seasoning on it; Pepsi; old movies, especially musicals; great music (Laurell Hubick anyone!); hanging out with friends; living on the prairies with the mountains nearby; playing Dutch Blitz with intensely competitive people
"Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens...These are a few of my favorite things"

MOM said...

My husband, my children, MY GRANDSON, my dogs, my cat, sunshine, snow, a good book, popcorn, personal growth & epiphenies (aha moments!), opportunities to give and share & love ...
favorites I miss: visiting my parents, walking toddler children, watching my girls play softball, soccer, basketball, singing .... ahh, such a good life!!!

Locations of visitors to this page