Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Message Remix


In my endevour of reading the Bible cover to cover for the second time in my life, I decided to pick up a new version: The Message Remix. I love it! The way this interpretation of scripture speaks with such relevance is life-changing. Anyway, the other day I took a night off from being a mom and went out for some alone time. I took my Bible along with me just in case I was prompted to read some. So as I was journaling I was indeed drawn toward scripture. I had asked God some tough questions in my recorded rantings so I went to His letter for some answers. I didnt get answers. Instead I was reminded of what God has done in my life and how precious and desired his children are. Here are some of the highlights from the verses I was enveloped by from 2 Samuel 22 and Psalm18:

"my cry brought me into His presence-a private audience!"

"I stood there saved- surprised to be loved."

"God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him. God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes."

"Every God-direction is road-tested."

"Everyone who runs toward him makes it!"

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page