Thursday, November 17, 2005

RENT

"No day like today" is just one of the memorable quotes and life applications available to you from the Broadway play RENT. This show is one of my favorites which amps me up for its upcoming release as a movie. With several of the original cast members and the haunting lyrics of every song running through your mind for days afterwards, this flick looks like a winner. I pray this turns out more like the Chicago and less like Phantom of the Opera attempt at making a play into a movie.
So on November 23rd or any date thereafter get yourself to a theater and see RENT!!! I know I will! (Thanks mom for offering to babysit while you are in town for Thanksgiving!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

500 25 thousand 600 minutes how do you measure a time in the life i'm sorry but after a while that can get pretty annoying

Locations of visitors to this page