Saturday, November 05, 2005

TO has got to go!


Ok so I am a huge football fan but I despise some of the oversized egos that can come from the game. A few years back there was this guy named Terrell Owens playing for my home team in San Francisco (49ers). Something about him rubbed me the wrong way. Now that he plays for a team that gets a lot of media coverage (Philladelphia Eagles) he is all over it. On many occasions he was reported as completely dogging his QB Donovan McNabb. He was saying things like the Eagles would be undefeated if Brett Favre were their quarterback and that he would rather play for Peyton Manning of the Colts than any other QB out there. No doubt McNabb isnt the best in the league ( I should know, I have him on my fantasy football team). But common sense tells me that if you are a wide receiver, you certainly dont want to piss off your quarterback. Terrell was also upset because there wasn't a big hoopla about his 100th TD reception last weekend. Get over yourself!!! They ended up suspending him indefinitly for criticizing the NFL organization. They are calling it "conduct detrimental to the team" and they aren't paying him while he sits on the bench. He could be out the rest of the season! Good riddance!!

SIDENOTE: Dont you wish we could do that to the people that are conducting themselves in ways that are detrimental to the human race? Bench 'em!

1 comment:

Brad Ramsey said...

I agree whole-heartedly! He is a germ... he infects every one around him with his negative attitude.

Locations of visitors to this page