Friday, December 09, 2005

The Movie!!

Ok so this afternoon I was awarded not only the priveledge of going to a theater and seeing a movie with my hubby but I got to see THE movie that everyone has been talking about- The Chronicles of Narnia:The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. It was fantastic. I was mesmorized and I already knew where the story itself would take me. Aslan was beautiful and the children were perfectly cast. The whole thing was a wonderful treat that I recommend everyone grant themself. (Preferably this weekend as this will be the one that box offices will recognize in their tallying of numbers!) I would love to say more but so many have yet to see it that I dont want to give anything away! JUST GO and see for yourself what filmmaking could be.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I just got back from seeing the movie today too! So well done! I loved it. I want to say more about it and discuss it as well, but don't want to spoil it for anyone, so will wait until a later date! One word though - spectacular.

Locations of visitors to this page