Thursday, January 19, 2006

The big 2-0

Tomorrow is my long run day and I have reached the point where the numbers start to scare me. My training schedule tells me that the big 2-0 mileage run is in the morning. I feel like I've been psyching myself down from it all week. I have started to question if I will really be able to conquer this looming quest of completing a marathon in February. WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!?! All that to say that my next blog will either be one of pure excitement having just made it over the hump or of complete dissapointment that I wimped out at the last second. Please pray that I will have confidence in my endurance and will nail this run as I have so many others.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I have every confidence in you, Bethany! Have a great run!

Bethany said...

Of COURSE YOU WILL! 20 is really no different than 16 or 18 or anything....you can totally do it!!!

bfine107 said...

Wow, 20miles? That IS a long run.

MOM said...

It's Friday morning and I've been thinking of you running your 20 miles. I know you'll knock it out with ease. I'm very impressed !!! So, is Nathan running along side of you pushing the stroller ????

Locations of visitors to this page