Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Happy Anniversary

3 years ago today I married the man of my dreams. I rode up to a sunset facing beach aisleway by horse and carriage and walked toward my forever in Nathan's arms. I can remember being so confident. I knew without a shadow of doubt that I was meant to be with this man. He was my partner for life. Nathan is my soul mate.

It has been a whirlwind of events since but one thing has remained as unchangeable as ever: our love for each other. I am so thankful that God has granted me this desire of my heart. I am so blessed to have a marriage that continues to grow and thrive and conquer the hardships and troubles that life may try to throw our way.

So to you, my better half, I say thank you. Thank you for 3 magnificent years of marriage and for partnering with me in this parenting adventure. You are an amazing dad to Jaxon, a man of utmost integrity and honor, and the most loving husband I could have ever dreamed up. I love you Keiki!!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Hey, Happy Anniversary from Nana, Pop, & Jaxon!
We are doing great in KY. We all slept well last night and got up a little later this morning. Pop fed Jaxon his bottle, then cereal and fruit. It was a treat having him here! We have walked the hippo in circles(kitchen,DR,LR), been awed by the Christmas tree/lights, and plan to go to Pop's office and chorale rehearsal to "show off" after lunch. Then, maybe a trip to Walmart before naptime. Enjoy this anniversary gift of us babysitting Jaxon, which turns out to be our gift, too! Thanks!
Love you both, Nana, Pop, & Jaxon

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. Complete with a cruise and everything!! Even though I know you are having the time of your lives there in creative world... I miss all three of you tons. Come back soon. Before I go insane.
Kidding...
Love,
Dawn

Kristine said...

Happy Anniversary Nathan and Bethany! I remember Nathan being in Edmonton, Alberta for part of your first anniversary - thanks for sharing him with all of us at the university there, it was a blessing that many of us still remember! And enjoy that cruise!

Locations of visitors to this page