Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Prayer warriors activate

Hey gang! Sorry to get personal again but I need your prayers. After spending about 5 days nursing the needs of my husband and son (both sick to the max), I caught the bug and now have the pain of sickness myself. Im going to the doctor today to see what I can do b/c I am scheduled to run a marathon in just a few days (Sunday). Honestly Im really worried about it! Please help our family out by lifting us up in prayer. If you could see us, its quite pathetic-all coughing, hacking, sneezing, wiping our noses etc. Not much sleep taking place in our household these days. Oy vey!

1 comment:

Roxann said...

Bethany

The Nolton's are here to help....call us for anything.
I sincerely mean it!!!!! Even to come watch Jaxson so you can sleep.
AND OF COURSE WE WILL PRAY FOR THE "G" FAMILY

Locations of visitors to this page