Friday, February 10, 2006

Trip part 2

The conference is over and we are buying time until our afternoon flight sends us to California for part two of our 1 week 1 day trip. (I failed to mention earlier that I got about 6 inches cut off from my hair so those of you who see me, dont be shocked. Thanks Izabella Day Spa.) Anyway, Nathan and I are tired- the sigher and snorer came back last night. We have a long day of flights from Nashville to Atlanta to Oakland where we will meet up with my mom and Bob and drive to Oakdale, California. In the morning we will attempt to run a 5k and then spend the afternoon visiting with my mom's side of the family. Sunday will bring church, and an afternoon with as many members of my dad's family as we can gather. Then Monday-back to the airport for a long, fun-filled day of flying back to Ft Meyers, Florida. Wahoo! Off we go...

1 comment:

MOM said...

And it was WONDERFUL to see you all - although I'm as tired as you I suspect. Thanks for all your efforts to be there

Locations of visitors to this page