Friday, March 24, 2006

My latest artwork

Being a stay-at-home mom I find it hard to be creative. Yet lately I have been itching to redecorate our home (hard to do when your renting and can't paint and poor and can't buy anything); get back into some photography; learn how to play the guitar-anything I can think of that will extrapulate some of this energy I have inside. So today as I was rummaging through some of my old photographs I noticed a theme. A religious theme-if you will. So I grabbed an 11x14 frame not in use and made a collage. Below is what resulted. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

MOM said...

WOW! That is amazing. You did a great job of combining colors and maintaining a theme yet presenting different aspects of it. Great job! You are a good photographer, you know. Don't stop taking pictures!!! Keep using your creative side.

Locations of visitors to this page