Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Josie Anne Hendricks



Yesterday one of my friends went into labor. Knowing how long labor takes I wasn't going to rush to the hospital as soon as I got the call. In fact Jaxon's schedule was off so I was even later getting there than I had planned. Regardless I didnt miss any of the action. Actually just a few minutes after I got there, she started feeling pressure even through the epidural. Last time they checked her she was 5 cm dialated and when they came in to check on the pain she was feeling they could see the babies head! There wasnt even enough time to get out of the room before the doctor was in there catching the baby. So by default I experienced my first live birth. Standing in the corner feeding Jaxon crackers, we saw the amazing miracle of a beautiful baby girl being born. At 6 lbs 1 oz and 18 1/2 inches long, she changed our world. We love you Josie!!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page