Friday, May 05, 2006

The Good and Bad of MySpace

Ok so I know that there is a never ending debate on the popularized use of MySpace but today I was reminded of what good this site has the capability of doing. I got email messages from at least 4 people that I havent seen or talked to since either high school or college. All people that I can remember, not because they were close friends but because they are people who none the less, made their marks on me. I can't even explain how cool it is to have a place that reconnects me with the people of my past (for free). It brings back so much. It lets me look back and smile at the way things have turned out, the way my life has made so many drastic turns. These people from high school dont know me as a believer. How awesome it is going to be to tell them about the redemption and blessing I have experienced since I gave my life to Christ?

So at this moment I am going to have to say that I like MySpace and the way it helps me re-establish relationships from yester-year.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I am so one of those long lost people that contacted you this day! :) It is nice to know that you remember as someone who "made marks on you." I am assuming they are positive marks!! :)

I can't wait to catch up with you! Your such a pretty woman and have such a cute little boy..... girl you are definitely blessed! Oh and your hubbie is definitely a catch too!

Locations of visitors to this page