Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Public Plea

Ok so I just got back from a week long trip to Utah to visit my parents. It was wonderful. It was so great to experience the day to day stuff with my folks for a while. I got to go to lunch with them and pick them up at work. I got to see my step-dad play in the seniors semi-finals softball competition. I got to hang out with them in the evenings watching TV, making dinner, and watching Jaxon play in the blue plastic pool they bought for him and set up in their backyard. It was surreal. It prompts me to create more times like that. Hence this blog post...

I know that they are tossing back and forth the idea of possibly moving down here to FL to be around us. So here is my public plea to PLEASE COME!! I love doing life with you guys. I love the idea of Jaxon growing up around you two. I love the feeling of knowing you will be around for the holidays and the birthdays and the everyday mundane moments! I want to go out to lunch together more often and see Bob play softball more often. I want Jaxon to know his Gigi and Bobo inside and out.

I know its my fault that we live so far apart now but if God wasnt calling us here, we would consider moving. However, our home is here and we long for you to be a part of that with us. So there you go...I just came right out and said it. PLEASE MOVE HERE! My family and I would be so blessed by it. I love you guys!

4 comments:

MOM said...

yeah, Jaxon looks really happy with us, doesn't he??? Perhaps we could all find one place we like and all live there???

MOM said...

You know we love you tons and would be very blessed to share your daily lives. It has been placed in God's hands and we await His decision ...

Iz said...

I know I have no right to input here, but, I think you should go, 'Gigi'! :) It's hard for us here in Nashville to know that Naples feels like home to them, but it would be easier on us if they had real family there. So we'll be praying hard for this to happen...
And what a fantastic picture of you with Jaxon!

Amanda said...

Bethany, I want to copy and paste this post on my blog for MY parents to read! We have exactly the same story!

-That's from me, Amanda Erdman from church :)

Locations of visitors to this page