Sunday, May 14, 2006

A tribute to mom

Whenever I think of the people who have made a real difference in my life, I think of the person I can talk to, really open my heart to, because she understands me...
And I think of the person I have fun with, just doing whatever, whenever, because we have fun being together...
I think of the person I can count on, the one that I turn to so often, because I know she'll never let me down...
And I think of the person who inspires me, who always can keep me believing in me because she does...
And whenever I think of these wonderful people and all that they've given to me, I know how lucky and blessed I have been to have found all of them in you, Mom.
-Karen Ravn
Happy Mother's Day ladies!!

1 comment:

MOM said...

Thank you, sweetie. You're a terrific MOM yourself.

Locations of visitors to this page