Thursday, May 11, 2006

Viva Las Vegas

Hey gang! Im writing to you from my mom's house in beautiful southern Utah (St. George). I flew into Vegas yesterday b/c that is the nearest airport. My nose is all dried out and Im practically warping in the dry heat. Just kidding. I am however drinking a lot more water than I normally do. Yesterday's plane rides were pretty much uneventful except for when Jaxon spilled a man's Bloody Mary onto his lap-oops! Not much more I could have done except apologize. Anyway, Ill report back here as time allows but for now, Im off to have lunch with my mom (what a wonderful feeling to be able to say that.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your Mom!! There is nothing more comforting than to have your mother there to nurture you... And just think the same warm fuzzy your get, you are giving to you son everyday!!
Good Times-Mere

Nathan G said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Locations of visitors to this page