Friday, August 18, 2006

Ethiopia

Well we made it to Ethiopia! I will reveal all of the details at another time as we are waiting for our bus to take us back to the airport for our final flight into Kampala, Uganda. It has been life changing already, just to be here. We havent even gotten to start working and we are all in awe of this journey so far. Thank you for your prayers. The aiports havent been busy or difficult at all until we got here of course, its a whole new way of doing things. Just wanted to blog a note to tell everyone we are all ok. I will post again when I can.

(PS here in Ethiopia it is 8:30 in the morning)

2 comments:

Brad said...

Yea! I'm so happy to know that you guys have made it safely that far! Hope you get more chances to update, even if they are short! Love you! Continuing to pray a hedge of protection around you!

roxann said...

Hooray! I didn't realize what a relief it was to hear from you. I am glad we are able to follow along on the journey and know you are well.....continued prayers!

Locations of visitors to this page