Monday, August 14, 2006

Just a blurb

I have no witty things to say today. I have no wisdom, no information worth sharing and no cool gadget to promote. Instead I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to manage life before Africa. Im hanging pictures in the new place, packing both for Africa and for moving, making a will-just in case, decorating Jaxon's room, have to pick up my parents at the airport in a few hours...shew whee! Im tired just thinking about it. So just a blurb to say Im alive. Gotta go now as Jaxon is pulling on my sleeve looking for some lovin'. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop a quick line to let you know that you and your mission group will be in our prayers. I had left a couple messages on your other posts but wasn't sure if you had received them. I'm the one that had traveled to Watoto in 2004. I'm so glad to see that they'll be blessed with help from such wonderful, caring folks. Hope you're trip is as amazing as mine was.

God Bless,
Greg Smith

Locations of visitors to this page