Thursday, September 21, 2006

How are things?

Things are getting back to normal. Not that "normal" isnt crazy busy in and of itself but at least its doable. Jaxon is eating and smiling again-much to my excitement b/c I am so exhausted from carrying him everywhere, cleaning up vomit, and trying to manage all the tears. He is napping now...Ahhh.
Last night Nathan and I got to share our Africa journey with the youth group. We put together a little slide show of our pictures to the song "Fix You" by Coldplay so that was cool. (If anyone reading this knows how I can make that movie into an HTML or something so I can implant it into my blog, please let me know, I would love to share it with all of you.)
Our small group meets tonight-we havent been to one of these for over a month now so I am excited to be around them, discussing life again. Our host is having a taco bar for dinner tonight too and free food, prepared by someone else, always makes me happy.
The house is coming together and soon I will be able to start hanging things on the walls-wahoo!

So that's my life. How are things with you?

2 comments:

Cherie <> said...

Good to hear Jaxon's doing better! You 3 have been in my prayers. I hope you find out how to post the slide show because I'd love to see it! Have a great rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

Bethany,
Not exactly an answer to your question but I use Proshow Gold software for slideshows. It has some pretty cool features like such as panning, zooming, etc. You can then burn your show to a DVD or turn it into a MPEG file for online.

More information is available at www.photodex.com. If you go to that website and click "online sharing", then enter "gss2fan" under "browse member collection", you can view the slideshow I put together for Africa. It may take a few minutes to load as it is pretty long!

Anyway...hope this helps.

Greg

Locations of visitors to this page