Thursday, September 28, 2006

Publish your own book

I knew the internet was forever changing our world but I didnt realize how much was possible until someone pointed me toward the self-publishing site called LuLu. Here you can publish your own book! I hear so many people say they want to write a book someday and now we all can. Basically you just write a book, register it with this site and whenever anyone wants to purchase one (like for me, probably only family and friends would consider reading something I wrote) they just order it at the price you have set and LuLu prints one up and ships it to them. There is no fee, no minimum order requirements and no excess inventory. What a deal. So I encourage all of you writers to take advantage of this system- when I get my head together I just might as well.

1 comment:

Orval Osborne said...

So are you writing a book, Beth? I will read it!

Locations of visitors to this page