Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Random


I realize that I havent put anything tremendously wise or thought-provoking on here lately but thats b/c Im too busy to even think deeply. We are in the (long) process of moving into the condo we bought (just down the street) and catching up with the schedule we use to keep around here.

It all makes me miss being on African time-where things happen as they may, not on time, not in a rush, just wherever it may fall and everyone is ok with that. At first it rubbed me wrong seeing that Im a very timely person but now I wish our corner of the world was a little more like that. Laid-back.

Anyway, Nathan and I had some quality time this morning as we got up early and went for a run before Jax got up. Then we met a friend for coffee before he headed to work and I took Jax to a music class. I think Jaxon has an allergy or something b/c he keeps sneezing, has a slightly runny nose and his eyes are watering. So that will be fun to manage. I will probably take another car load over to the new house and do a little touching up over there before the big move this weekend. If you are in the Naples area, bring your truck, your muscles or your time and we will put you to good use Fri-Sun.

So there are my random thoughts for the day. Too much swimming around up there to fliter it all so just deal with the lack of flow...I do.

1 comment:

Cherie <> said...

Sounds like a pretty good day. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you move! I'd be more than happy to help.

Locations of visitors to this page