Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bon Voyage

Some of you may remember a post I made back in February about how Nathan and I won a 7-day cruise on Carnival cruise lines to anywhere we wanted to go, whenever we wanted to go. Well...we are going today. Over the course of the next week we will be visiting Costa Maya, Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Belize (AKA Western Caribbean) on the Carnival Miracle. As you can see from latest posts, this vacation couldnt have come at a better time. Nathan and I are very worn from the past few weeks of Murphy's law and all his little stress-filled victories. Therefore we get to take a break, alone but together for a whole week. I look forward to this time of relaxation and fun with my hubby. We havent had a vacation since our honeymoon almost 4 years ago so its an exciting chance to get away.

All that to say, I wont be on here for a week either. We both have committed to not check emails, blog or use cell phones at all during our trip. I cant wait.

So, my dear blogging readers, you can take a break as well, from coming here and reading my little tid bits about life. But Ill see you back here next Sunday. Bon Voyage!


3 comments:

Cherie <> said...

Enjoy your much-needed vacation! You two are such a blessing to our church and to me personally. See you back here next week.

roxann said...

Enjoy each other. I look forward to your adventures. Don't worry Nathan no white water rafting in them parts. LOL

kslus said...

Congrats Bethany. I'm so glad you guys won! Hey, I saw your church web stream. Tell Nathan that we're so proud of you guys for going online with your services! Its great to be able to watch what you guys are doing down in FL.

Locations of visitors to this page