Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday fun

Ok so I know I havent been blogging very diligently the last few days but I have family in town and a high-maintenance son right now so cut me some slack. Today has been a pretty productive day. I have managed to wash and fold about 8 loads of laundry, buy a new bathing suit, have lunch with my family, buy and watch Nathan install a ceiling fan, put up surf board border in Jaxon's room and spend the morning playing in all forms of water with my son (pool, hose, puddles etc). I did also find time to call my dad and make arrangements to see some friends tomorrow morning. There are more little details in the seconds but I'll spare you the blinks from the day. I'll just post another adorable picture of Jaxon on here so that maybe you will forgive me for being so lack-luster lately.

1 comment:

roxann said...

Adorable he is!!!!!

Locations of visitors to this page