Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What a treat

Lately I have been having a lot of trouble with Jaxon and on Sunday afternoon I lost it and cried in the car on the way to church. A friend of mine called right as I was bawling and for some reason I picked it up and started venting. She was very understanding and loving. I thought all was done until yesterday I was given such a surprise. Nathan showed up at home around 2pm and he ushered me out the door where I saw my friend Lori (the friend from the phone) waiting in her car to wisk me away. She took me to get a manicure, pedicure and waxed. Then we went to Starbucks and sat around and talked for a few hours. It was so amazing. Even though Im not one who gets into the whole upkeep of getting your nails done it was such a special time of being pampered and getting to relax. Anyway, I wanted to thank Lori for such a special treat. And also thank you Nathan for coming home early and watching Jaxon for me. I love you guys!

2 comments:

Cherie <> said...

Aww, Bethany! I'm sorry you've been so stressed. I completely understand though...but more with stress from lots going on than trying to deal with a child. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. I believe that being a stay at home mom is one of the hardest jobs there is. But praise God that He blessed you with an amazing caring husband and loving friends. God is good! I'd be more than happy to watch Jaxon anytime you need some time for yourself. Just let me know!

Love you guys!

MOM said...

God has blessed you with caring people all around you and it is worthwhile to reach out. I hope you feel a little better.

Locations of visitors to this page