Sunday, November 26, 2006

Article quote

In an article I was reading on Relevant.com I found some statements that struck me enough to blog about them. Enjoy...

"Life for me right now is pretty much like a lake. It’s murky and ambiguous."

"Despite pressure from others to know what lies in the foggy recesses of the near future, I don’t have laser vision and I just never will. I know who I am. I know what I want. Or at least I think I do. And that’s probably the best I can ever do in my muddy human existence. "

"The truth is: I am realizing more and more that no one ever really sees their lives clearly, so believing that I can would be a delusion. Only God can claim complete clarity."

"There’s definitely something freeing and beautiful about just diving into the hazy uncertainties knowing that I just don’t have to see—because that’s not my job. My job is to swim."

--Rebecca Mayer

1 comment:

Skyler Goodman said...

Great quotes..thanks for taking the time to find them and post them!

Locations of visitors to this page