Sunday, November 19, 2006

Cluster Map

Some of you may have noticed an odd looking map of the world on the left side of my blog. In case you don't know what that is, its a tracker. Basically it tells me (and you) where in the world PERSPECTIVE readers are logging on from. Don't worry, it doesn't give me addresses or anything, just a general idea of how many people check out this site and where they are on the map. The red dots signify PERSPECTIVE readers. The bigger the dot, the more people in that area have stopped by. It's pretty cool actually. It also helps me realize that more people read this thing than I thought...so I had better stay on it!

Anyway, thanks to Nathan for putting a cluster map on here and thanks to all of you across the globe that are checking things out periodically. Blessings!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page