Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hallelujah Night

Well we made it through another Halloween! I have come to terms with the fact that Jaxon simply doesnt enjoy loud, crowded, party-like scenes. He prefers a quiet night at home apparently. So despite the frightened look on his face in the pictures, trust me when I say that I did nothing to cause such a mood (other than place him in a Chicken Little costume.) He was merely reacting to the craziness going on around him. I did manage to get him to take a turn on the bumble bee and pony ride but that was about it. We ate pizza and a funnel cake and enjoyed the sounds of 33 Miles on the stage. Everyone "ooh'd" and "ahh'd" at his outfit so I guess it was worth it. We left before it was over but still enjoyed the few hours we spent there. Hope your Halloween was just as fun!

To see pictures go here: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2AasW7Jq3csXXw

Sorry, Im having some trouble with my link and picture options.

1 comment:

roxann said...

He looked absolutly adorable!!
Sorry I didn't get to see him. I heard fun was had by all.

Locations of visitors to this page