Monday, November 20, 2006

Sick?

Here is a picture of the scene last night around my house. Jaxon is in extreme cuddle mode which means, something is awry. I took his temp this morning and he has a low grade fever so we've been spending the day in hugs, lounging around and watching the Disney Channel. Now he is taking a nap (much earlier than normal I might add) but I think sleep is the best thing for him right now. Tomorrow we fly off to KY for Thanksgiving so pray that its not an ear infection or something else that will get worse by being on a plane. Great timing eh? Send some love my son's way through prayer today if you think about it. Thanks!

1 comment:

Cherie <> said...

Aww, poor kid!...Seems like he's been sick a lot. He will definitely be in my prayers! I'll pray you guys have safe travels as well.

Locations of visitors to this page