Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Finale

Well our Living Christmas Tree program came to an end Sunday evening. What a privilege it was to be a part of it. I thought I would share with you some signature photos taken backstage of Nathan and I. He had a small part but stole the show as the Italian opera singer and look, I had curls in my hair-trust me, it took a lot of work to make that happen. It all took place in 1941-the year of the Pearl Harbor attack. It was a story of a war torn world and a family who managed to cope with that by clinging to their faith. Over all, people heard the gospel and many new believers entered into God's grace and that is what we do it for.
To God be the Glory forever and ever!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey there, Bethany! I know it's been forever since we've talked. I just thought I'd drop in and say hey. How is life in Florida? I saw a few pics of Jaxon.... What a beautiful little boy! You must be so proud!

I hope the holidays are bringing you renewed peace and joy. I'd love to catch up sometime. cherylglenn@gmail.com Take care!

Cherie <> said...

LCT was amazing this year! I loved it. I'm just sad I didn't get to see you in it Bethany...

And to tell you the truth, I had to ask Brian if that was really Nathan singing. lol...I had no idea he could sing opera so well :).

Iz said...

oh my gosh! I thought the picture was of Jordan Roe goofing off!!! Too funny!!!

MOM said...

Bethany got RAVE reviews from everyone I talked to - her acting, her singing, everything. Of course, I AM a little proud! Nathan did amazing with the opera but the look was so funny I could hardly contain myself! Talented and versatile people - from a completely objective viewpoint.

Locations of visitors to this page