Saturday, December 02, 2006

Short and sweet

Ok so I know I havent been blogging daily and in this e-community that is a big NO NO! However life has taken the reigns of my time and to put it simply, stepping away from my family and the little time I have with them, and being in front of a computer screen just isnt as important to me right now. Jaxon and I still havent kicked our respiratory issues completely but we are in the homestretch as Nathan finally joins the sick team with a sinus infection. Where we go one, we go all! The Christmas pageant at church has kicked into high gear so I have had rehearsals everyday from yesterday until Wednesday and shows start Thursday. So Im busy. I managed to pull out my 10 mile run this morning after not running for a week due to illness and I still dont know how I stood in rehearsals all afternoon. Needless to say, Im tired so Im gonna go play with my son until church, teach BLG and then come home and crash. Then get up and do it all over again tomorrow, with some variation. Hope you guys are getting more rest this weekend than we are!

Peace and love people.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page