Saturday, January 27, 2007

Challenge

My teeth have come at a high price--not for me but for my parents. I went through 2 sets of braces, many retainers ( I lost/threw them away on accident a lot), head gear, multiple cavity fillings, etc. After all that I felt a little obligated to take care of my teeth. And to be honest, I've never been too good at hygiene of any kind, so that was going to be difficult. And it was. But recently I stumbled upon a resource made especially for me. They are called "floss picks." Its a little tool with dental floss attached, ready made to be used to floss your teeth. Ever since I have put those on my counter in the bathroom I have been itching to keep brushing my teeth just so I can use those to floss.

So if you are struggling in the dental hygiene area, take the floss pick challenge and see if your life isn't changed for the better. I know mine has been (insert cheezy smile here).

1 comment:

DAD said...

Dad Said,

I must confess to my dear child that I have been a DenTek floss/pic user for about two years.
I have one of those "tooth gaps" that get trapped, ALL the time!
I just pull out my trusty pic from the holster and pic-n-floss.
Whew, I feel so much better.

Love DAD

Locations of visitors to this page