Saturday, January 06, 2007

Training Update

In two weeks I'll be running the race that I feel like we started training for so long ago. Me and the three fellas that are doing this with me, are anxious to cross that finish line! If you are in the Naples area stop by and see us finish, cheer us on!! The Naples Daily News 1/2 marathon race starts at 7am on Sunday January 21st and below is the course. We project it will take us a little over 2 hours to complete so calculate your arrival from there! We would love your support.

Anyway, here are my running stats for today:
13.5 miles
started at: 5:30 am
weather: HUMID AND HOT!!
completed in: 2:14:27
Major exhaustion this afternoon...and no time to sleep.




1 comment:

MOM said...

I will be there cheering you loudly over everyone else. I am SO PROUD of you - you keep pressing yourself towards bigger heights. Wow - I am amazed by you. You go, girl !!! (I'll even buy breakfast after the race, how's that for being a cheerleader?)

Locations of visitors to this page