Thursday, February 15, 2007

Set free church

I am all about ministries that stretch out of the churchy bubble to reach people where they are at. I came across one such ministry, led by pastor Willie in California, at the Re:Create conference. They call themselves SET FREE and they share the gospel of love by living it. It has spread across the country. Click HERE to learn more. These guys are radicals and I love it!

Here is one thing pastor Willie says on their website:

"We believe that there is a forgotten mission field right here in America. It's called our own back yard."

1 comment:

Bob said...

Great ministry! I really enjoyed hearing from Willie. It was good to see you and Nathan last week! Look forward to staying in touch through the B. Brandi and I finally got ours up. It's bobchambless.typepad.com. Link us up..

Locations of visitors to this page