Sunday, February 18, 2007

Watoto Children's Choir

If you have been around this blog long enough you know that Nathan, my mom and I went to Uganda Africa last year. While there we were treated to an evening concert put on by a choir made up of the children (former orphans). It was amazing. They are so energetic and fun and they even share parts of their testimony with the audience- which is tearfully powerful. These choirs tour all over the world in effort to spread the knowledge of Watoto Children's Ministries. This organization builds homes, schools, medical facilities etc in Uganda for these orphaned children and places them within a family environment. Well... next week the children's choir is coming to Naples, FL.

(If you do not live in Naples you can go to their website to see when they are coming to your area or book them to come yourself! You wont regret it!)

For those of you who live in Naples, the Watoto Children's Choir will be here:
February 21st
7pm
First Assemblies Ministries
3805 The Lord's Way
Naples, FL 34114.
Call 239-774-1165 for more information.

I hope to see you there!


3 comments:

MOM said...

The choir will also perform in Ft Myers on Sunday Feb. 25th if you can't make the 21st in Naples. I believe it is another First Assembly Ministries. They are such wonderful ambassadors and delightful little people.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Cool,
they came to Healing Place last year. Its amazing. i cried so much, we have their cd its really amazing. I love the fact that the children are filled with such joy. They love God so much and they have such great faith.

Amy

P.S. You went to Africa, um I'm jealous just a little. I would love to go. I hope to one day when I go adopt some of my kids. :-)

Locations of visitors to this page