Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!

Last night my friends threw me a big bash in honor of my golden birthday (I am turning 28 on the 28th.) It was a black, white and red themed affair with lavish decorations, catering, and a chocolate fountain! We danced, cried, shared stories and memories, laughed and loved. It was perfect. ( I will share more pictures when I have the time to upload and organize them all.)
I only got one present though....THE BEST PRESENT POSSIBLE! Everyone pitched in to get me the Nikon D80 SLR Digital camera. I guess my photo biz will be starting off right! Here is my new baby. This motha' is awesome! Even an idiot could make masterpieces with this thing. I can't wait to learn all about my new comrade. Expect to see more pics in my up coming blogs as that is all I will be doing every chance I get.

4 comments:

MOM said...

You deserve every bit of the love and attention and the camera - in fact, you deserve even more. So I guess we'll have to keep on loving you! Happy birthday, baby girl.

Kristine dB said...

Happy Birthday Bethany! Hope it was a good one, and I look forward to seeing many more pictures!

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Bethany ! I hope you've been having more wonderful celebrations.

MOM said...

One word descriptions of Bethany from her friends at her party:
Blessing
Mentors, counsels, loves
Free spirit
Sweet
Energetic
Analytical
Passionate
Honest
Loyal
Unique
Determined
Courageous
Sensitive

Locations of visitors to this page