Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Nathan

Today my Keiki turns 29 years young!


I love this man. For over 4 years I have had the honor of calling him my husband but for almost 8 years he has been my best friend. He is adorable, hilarious, talented, and worthy of all my respect. I am so blessed to know that Jaxon will have an incredible example to live up to his entire life.

For those of you who don't know Nathan personally, there are a few things I have to pass along that we can all appreciate.

1. He is a bundle of energy. If you ever hear him talk about a good movie or a tasty steak, his enthusiasm is infectious. You feel his joy in a powerful way.

2. He is gorgeous. As you can see by his picture, I have married a beautiful man! Girls everywhere and at every age fall in love with him and I cannot blame them.

3. He is funny. Nathan can always make you laugh. He will annoy you into laughter if he has to. He is amazing at physical comedy which is sure to put you into stitches at some point in your encounters with him.

4. He is talented. My baby can sing! He plays piano and guitar with the best of them and he can write a song that touches the depths of your soul. He blows me away everytime he shares this gift with people and it will never get old.

5. People love him. I have yet to meet a person who doesn't love my hubby. Maybe they had a bad first impression but there is no doubt that over time he wins every one's heart. He is charming and kind and no one can complain about that.

I am sure I could go on forever about how amazing Nathan is but I figure this will give you a gist as to why I am the luckiest girl on earth.

Happy Birthday Keiki!
I love you more than you will ever know,
or I could ever express!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page