Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all of my female blog friends- that have kids of course!

But a special HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO:

Mom- You are my example of sacrificial love and you make me laugh-thank you.
MamaJ- You have left big shoes to fill in Nathan' s life and I am so blessed to be a part of your family.
Becky Jo- You are amazing! I struggle with my one but everyday you have twice the trouble and I have never heard you complain. What a great sister-in-law to learn alongside of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you - you're a pretty terrific MOM yourself.

MOM said...

Hey - that should say MOM ... I'm such a techie

MamaJ said...

Thanks for your kind words and thank you for being such a wonderful MOM to our grandson, Jaxon. He is being blessed by your Christian example and guidance.
Love ya, MamaJ

Locations of visitors to this page