Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lunch review

Once a week I try to have lunch with my mom and today was the designated day! Somehow she always learns about random new food places so we went to one of them this afternoon. It was called UFood Grill and their tagline is "feel great. eat smart." It is truly a place where nutritious meets delicious. And it wasn't expensive either. It cost $9 for both Jaxon and I to eat there. I got the southwestern wrap with a green tea while Jaxon ate the kiddie chicken with black beans as a side.

All of their food is either baked, grilled or steamed and it tastes wonderful! You don't even have the chance to go off the course of healthy (at least healthier) because their menu only contains organic, fresh, not fried items. It was great!

Check the link to see if there is one in your area. It's worth a taste.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey girl,
My friend's son in law is the head chef out of Boston for this place & she raves on about it - I guess I need to go!

Locations of visitors to this page