Friday, June 01, 2007

A man of his word

For those of you who keep up with my husband's blog you know that he made a promise to our youth choir that if they raised $5000 this year for our missions trip that he would shave off one of his eyebrows. After our "pie a pastor" event, he had to eat his words. A nurse however, thwarted our plans. She informed him that if he waxed off one eyebrow, it would NOT grow back. So we made new arrangements. Arrangements that he followed through with this afternoon!

Today Nathan got one leg waxed and one, the opposite, arm waxed. It was hilarious! He has the secret footage I took of it on his site so be sure to check it out! It was secret because the lady informed me that I was not allowed to take pictures inside the waxing room so instead I took a video by holding the camera down at my side- Tee Hee. Until then enjoy these photos.

I love my husband! He is definitely a man of his word.

1 comment:

Cherie <> said...

I just read your post on the love bugs because we just got back to Naples yesterday from the honeymoon...I really don't like those things either. I was told by a gas station attendant that they were a result of an experiment gone wrong at UF. They mated them then set them free and apparently it backfired because now all they do is mate. So now I have someone to blame for our love bug infestation :).

Locations of visitors to this page