Saturday, June 30, 2007

Paintball and Photographs

This week has been filled with moments where Nathan and I have been like "passing ships." When he is home, I am leaving and vice versa. Today he is taking his worship band to play paintball while I go and take photos at a friends wedding all day.

Where is Jaxon you might ask? Let's just say I am grateful to have my mom and stepdad around on days that fill up for both of us like this.

I will share some of my wedding shots on here as soon as I am able to get them uploaded and cropped and all that good stuff. And yes, that is my husband in the picture trying on his new paintball gear.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hey Bethany ! If he adds a few red and white stripes to the suit, he could possibly look similar to the transformer....Optimus Prime.

Locations of visitors to this page