Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Trying to get off the ground

Ok so as most of you know I have started a mini photography business. I say mini because I don't have the time to devote to a full time company, I am still a stay at home mom. What I do have is a good eye that people are willing to pay me for the use of. So why not utilize it right? Hence starting up Perspective Photography. But with that comes a lot of research, which takes time, which I don't have. So I thought to myself, "maybe someone in the blog world (that is you) could point me in the right direction."

So here is my latest need. I have been looking through seemingly endless pages of templates for my photography website. Is there an easier way? One that won't cost this non-income earning chick an arm and a leg? Or am I just on one of those tedious but necessary steps toward becoming a photo rock star?

2 comments:

Trish Dubes said...

If you go to www.monstertemplate.com you can find templates that you pay a one-time fee for and then customize. Granted, you'll still need someone web-savvy to get it up and running for you, but it is the most cost-effective way of having a professional website. Prices are around the $60 range.

Dustin said...

Each one of us has a different definition of "an arm and a leg" but I suggest www.BluDomain.com or www.Livebooks.com

word.

Locations of visitors to this page