Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Compliment

I got this comment from Dawn yesterday, the owner of Mikkibeans and the woman who might possibly be responsible for launching my coffee house mini- career.

Bethany,
The prints arrived today and they are more beautiful than I could have imagined. You've done a wonderful job. I'll post (or send it to you) your 'wall' when I get it done. Right now they are just around the shop leaning against the wall, and already attracting alot of attention. I had a bunch of students in here today helping me open the packages and they were in AWE.
PS They are art students.
I love you. Thanks for doing this.
Dawn Marie

Wow! I am so excited to hear what other people think of them as they stop by for some java!

1 comment:

MOM said...

YES! I am glad someone else tells you how amazing they are! They will sell like hotcakes! I'm so proud of you for being brave and sending them forth into the world.

Locations of visitors to this page