Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Getting Ready

Well the prints have arrived, the matting has been put into place, and the frames are all set to go. Tomorrow (or Friday) I will be shipping off my first batch of photos to be sold to the public. I have 13 prints heading off to TN with high hopes of making an insecure photographer proud.

If you haven't read my previous postings about this (go to June 25th 2007) I am taking part in my very first photo exhibit. All of the proceeds from the prints sold will go toward the first step in our adoption process: the application fee.

Everybody cross your fingers.

6 comments:

Cherie <> said...

I'll do better than just cross my fingers. I'll pray that your prints will raise enough for at least the application fee. You are a great photographer and I KNOW that other people will love your prints and buy them. Shoot, I'd buy one :).

Kristine dB said...

Those are some gorgeous pictures!! Do you have a website yet with pictures posted?

Satisfied Client (Blake) said...

B

No need to be insecure about photography - as Tony the Tiger would say, "youuuuu're Great!"

Blake

Bethany Gaddis said...

Actually Kristine I am working with my friend Casey on a website right now. I will keep you posted on that!

Dawn Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn Marie said...

Bethany,
The prints arrived today and they are more beautiful than I could have imagined. You've done a wonderful job. I'll post (or send it to you) your 'wall' when I get it done. Right now they are just around the shop leaning against the wall, and already attracting alot of attention. I had a bunch of students in here today helping me open the packages and they were in AWE.
PS They are art students.
I love you. Thanks for doing this.

Locations of visitors to this page