Sunday, July 08, 2007

Mosquito Magnet

I have always been a magnet for mosquitoes. This fact makes it difficult to live in FL - especially during the summers where the humidity is heavy and the swamp insects are in heat (or so it seems).

Today I counted just the bites on my legs...here are the totals:
Left leg: 26
Right leg: 18
I can't imagine how many more there are elsewhere.

Needless to say I have been a little uncomfortable the past week or so. I am about to scratch my entire skin off. I have already caused bleeding on several of them. Oh....to live where it is snowing sounds really tempting right now!

1 comment:

Cherie <> said...

Mosquitoes love me too. I try to stay inside as much as possible to avoid them :). We would miss you if you moved somewhere with snow though!

Locations of visitors to this page