Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm going to be an aunt (again)

Last night I received a call from my husband (sounding horrible b/c of his sickliness) that informed me of some fantastic news!


My brother in law John and his wife Becky Jo are expecting another baby! No one knew they were even planning on having any more so this is a joyous surprise! They already have a set of twin boys that light up a room so how amazing it is that there will be even more Texan Gaddis' coming our way!! Congrats you four!

Will you be the first to have a girl? Can't wait to find out!!

1 comment:

MOM said...

OH MY GOSH!!! THAT IS FABULOUS. I didn't know they wanted more children but I am very thrilled for them. Is is just one this time? Due around the boys' 3rd birthday??? Congrats to them.

Locations of visitors to this page