Monday, August 27, 2007

Im an idiot

Ok so I didn't proofread my last post very well before publishing it and made the mistake of placing the Eiffel Tower in NYC. I am an idiot. I mean't to type "Empire State Building" but the response from Mark was worth a good laugh at my faux pa either way.

Stay tuned for a marriage retreat synopsis coming later today. We have our first ultrasound this morning at 10:30 too so pray everything looks good in there! I have been SOOOOOO sick this time around so hopefully hearing a heart beat will make the work a little more bearable. See you on the other side!

2 comments:

Cherie <> said...

Oh, you're not an idiot Bethany...we all make little mistakes like that sometimes. I just thought that NYC had a smaller version of the Eiffel Tower like the one in Las Vegas :). Hope the ultrasound went well and you get over the "morning" sickness soon! Looking forward to the post about the retreat.

Bobby said...

Mark's comment was quite funny.

While we're on the whole french idea though, as far as suggestions, there actually is a real good little French restaurant I ate at before seeing Miss Saigon when I was visiting my dad there in high school. It's in Manhattan and it's called La Bonne Soupe. I remember them having amazing French Onion Soup.

So, if you need a place to eat you might wanna check it out.

Locations of visitors to this page