Thursday, August 16, 2007

No longer a secret


Ok well the time has come to reveal a secret I have been keeping for several weeks now. Mainly I didn't tell anyone b/c my husband was out of the country and I figured I should probably tell him first. You ready???? IM PREGNANT! Yes it's true. The Gaddis' are expanding the clan and having another baby.

In reference to a few posts ago where I mentioned my prayers sounding like this, "God get me pregnant or have me start filling out adoption papers..." I guess He already had some plans in the works! He is funny that way.

Welcome to the journey!

14 comments:

Cherie <> said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys! Here's hoping this one's a girl ;).

Bobby said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful! Congradulations!

April said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. God is funny that way. His timing is always perfect.

Dustin said...

so, so cool ... congrats! Plus I will definitely add you to my blogroll and I apologize for the oversight.

bonnie said...

Well CONGRATULATIONS !

God does answer prayers and knows when the time is right !

Kari said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your next 9 months of peace :)

Bethany said...

YAY! We're so excited for you!!

Mark said...

Congratulations, guys. After Jaxon, the expectations are high for an incomprehensibly beautiful child.

Brad said...

I am SO very excited for you guys! Congrats!

One Busy Mom said...

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I had a feeling.

--brandi

One Busy Mom said...

Wait.....are you telling me that you got pregnant while your husband was out of the country?! Why it's an immaculate conception!

kidding....brandi

Shelia said...

Bethany,
Congratulations! You guys make pretty babies. Can I still say pretty? Cute. Adorable. Whatever. Twice as much fun!
Blessings,
Shelia

Pat Callahan said...

That is awesome - congrats!

-Pat

Locations of visitors to this page