Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Time to reflect

I have been writing a lot lately. Not on this blog obviously but in my journal. Some things are meant to be kept personal, at least for a season. It has been some much needed time for quiet and rest. I used to write in my journal more but then I started writing on a blog, emailing, writing BLG lessons etc and I lost interest in the art form. I have been alone a lot lately and with no one to talk to I turned to my journal. It was interesting to see how much has happend since my last entry. It was a good reminder of God's continuous movement in my life, even when I don't feel it. It made me grateful that I am not where I was and that I shouldn't get too comfortable because someday I won't be where I am.


PS Jaxon and I are spending our days and nights missing Nathan who is in Canada with no communication for 7 more days. All of my friends and family have stepped up in a huge way and have managed to distract us from the missing link at home by hosting dinners for us in the evenings. Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

Blake said...

Hey B:

Did you ever decide on your next book? Remember a few weeks ago you solicited ideas on what you should read next? I am curious.

P.S. How's Corinthians?!

Fellow B (Blake)

Bethany Gaddis said...

Oh yeah! Actually I haven't started any new books. Man, my mind has been all over the place lately. I will get to that eventually and post what I chose after a little research on the options placed on here for me. As for Corinthians...I haven't gotten myself back on track yet but I am one more verse closer than I was then night I quoted it to you guys! I will work on that the next few days.

Locations of visitors to this page