Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Eating my words

Jaxon is cute. No doubt about that. Some of the time he is such a joy to be around. But I was reminded today of a statement I made a few months ago. I said something to the effect that, "two is easier than one was for us" (in reference to his age.) And until a few weeks ago... that was true. But things have changed. Now Jaxon is 2 and a 1/2 and its as if a switch has gone off in his brain that tells him it is time to be a butt again. This time around he is trying to establish his identity (or so they tell me). His favorite word is "no" and once he says it, he will not do it until he is brought kicking and screaming into the process of it. Sometimes little silly games or songs help but most of the time its just "no." This is poor timing for a patience-less tired prego mommy like myself. Needless to say I am eating my words. Jaxon as a two year old was great...but now he is 2 and 1/2. Please God say its gets better.

1 comment:

MOM said...

This too shall pass ... better or worse, it passes.

Locations of visitors to this page