Saturday, October 06, 2007

Pregnancy Update

Well I shared with you the latest pictures of our little peanut but many of you have asked for pictures of me. I hate pictures of me by the way and I also hate pictures of me when I know everyone will be focusing on the size of my belly- YUCK! Anyway, Here is a pic we took yesterday of me and my latest "shape." I am a little over 14 weeks along now. I haven't moved into the button extenders or maternity clothes yet but I am anxious to. Keep in mind I still have 6 lbs left to gain to get back to where I started 14 weeks ago. The sickness is tapering off but is not a thing of the past just yet. The biggest struggle these days is no energy, lack of patience, little sleep and crazy mood swings. But our peanut is growing and that is more than enough to be thankful for.

2 comments:

MOM said...

You are beautiful

Anonymous said...

You are so cute pregnant! Keep them coming as you grow!! - Mere

Locations of visitors to this page