Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The last few days

The last few days have been interesting. On Monday I spent the day trying to clean a gallon of apple green paint out of our carpet. To no avail of course and there is nothing a carpet cleaning company can do to save it either so we are going to have to replace the carpet in Jovie's room. Long story. Then yesterday I thought I had lost my phone only to learn hours later that it was found in the parking lot of the playground we had been to that morning. It wasn't working correctly so we assumed it had been run over or something weird like that. Today I took it into the closest Sprint service store (30 minutes away) and they replaced it with the upgraded version. Bonus!

Can't wait to see what turkey day will have in store for me.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page